Did you know that your tank heater is one of the highest energy-using appliances in your home second only to air conditioning? That’s right, even in Middle Tennessee, a standard 50-gallon electric water heater can cost about $520 per year! And it can get even more expensive depending on your unit’s age.
Fortunately, there is a better way: a tankless water heater can save you and your family upwards of $100 or more per year, plus they come with additional advantages over the standard tank heater in most homes.
What Are the Advantages?
1. Unlimited Hot Water – One of the many benefits of a tankless water heater is that they save you money and energy by only heating up when you need them. If you have kids, you know the fight over a shower with hot water can be frustrating and tankless water heaters would save you the headache. Once Parthenon installs your tankless water heater, there is no running out of hot water and no more cold showers.
2. Plays Nice with Others – Tankless water heaters allow you to run more water-using appliances at once. You can take a shower, run the dishwasher, and do your laundry all at the same time while still having hot water.
3. Long-Lasting Appliance & Warranty – In comparison to tank heaters which have a shelf life of about 8 years, tankless water heaters last up to 20 years and have warranties that range from 10-15 years. That is a whole lot longer than a tank heater whose warranties aren’t even half as long as that.
4. Eco-Friendly – Tankless water heaters are the more environmentally sound choice, as most are made of recycled materials. So, you can have peace of mind in knowing you’re using an appliance not only built to last longer (less waste) but is better for the planet.
5. Cleaner Water – Lastly, traditional tank heaters store rust in their tanks that infiltrates drinking water and shower systems. Tankless water heaters provide cleaner, fresher water so you can know that the water you and your kids use is the safest water available.
Overall, the benefits of installing a tankless water heater far outweigh keeping an outdated tank water heater. If you want to save money and start receiving all the other benefits of a tankless water heater, then give us a call at (615) 298-2995. Parthenon Plumbing, Heating & Cooling is based in Nashville, TN, and serves all of Middle Tennessee.
Limited-Time Offer: Tankless Water Heater Install
As a bonus, if you make an appointment before March 31st Parthenon Plumbing takes $500 off the installation. Our best-selling tankless water heater is the Rinnai RUR series which we could install as soon as this week! Click here for details.