$18.00 – $21.00 per hour
- Health Insurance (half paid by the company)
- Vision and Dental Insurance available
- Eight paid holidays per year
- 401(k) plan
- After six (6) months of service, five (5) days paid vacation. An additional five (5) days after one (1) year of service. Accrue ten (10) vacation days per year after first year of employment
- Opportunity to learn and train to be a certified plumber
Commercial Construction Assistant Plumber (Full-Time) Job Description:
Parthenon Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling, out of Nashville, TN is seeking a full-time Commercial Construction Assistant Plumber to assist our lead commercial construction plumber while at the same time learning this skilled trade. Basic plumbing or construction experience is preferred.
Are you mechanically inclined and enjoy seeing the results from your labor? Are you looking for a career where you can grow and have opportunities for advancement in an industry that is practically unaffected by the economy? Are you looking for a company that values the work/life balance and understands that family time is important? If this sounds like something you’re interested in, please read on!
Commercial Construction Assistant Plumber Qualifications:
- A valid drivers license and clean driving record
- A willingness to be trained and learn the trade in order to advance to Lead Plumber position
- Can pass a background check and drug test
- Capable of lifting 60+ pounds
- A strong work ethic
- Some plumbing or construction experience preferred
- Ability to operate power tools
- Monday to Friday
To keep our technicians safe we are providing masks , gloves, or any other necessities.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Work Location: Multiple Locations
About Parthenon Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling:
Parthenon Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling was established in 2008 by Larry Felts. Since its beginning, Parthenon Plumbing & HVAC has grown and excelled in the middle Tennessee community, raising the bar for industry standards as the leading choice of commercial and residential plumbing services. Our commercial projects have included schools, universities, restaurants, and churches, so we value our connection with the community.
At Parthenon, we know that our talented team is what allows us to keep growing and raising the bar, and it is important that our team thrives. That is why we offer a generous benefits package, the opportunity for advancement and promotions, and a healthy work/life balance so our employees can have time to spend with their families and loved ones.
If you think you are perfect for the entry-level Commercial Construction Assistant Plumber position, apply now! You can also contact us through our website at https://www.parthenonplumbing.com/.