Call Us 24/7 at 615-298-2995
Parthenon is committed to being the best heating and cooling installation, service, and repair company in Franklin, TN. We are a locally owned and operated family business. Our contractors are dedicated to high quality customer support and to delivering top quality services throughout Franklin and all of Middle Tennessee. We specialize in residential and commercial HVAC, heating, and air conditioning installation, repair, and service. Whether you need a simple HVAC cleaning or a full blown repair, we will work with you to get what you need quickly and professionally.
No matter what type of maintenance or installation you need – furnace, heat pump, AC service, or duct cleaning – we have the tools and experience to get the job done.
Our Franklin HVAC Service is Guaranteed
For heating, ventilation, and air conditioning services you can rely on for your home or business, count on Parthenon. We provide the very best maintenance and repair services for residential or commercial gas and electric furnaces, heat pumps, high-efficiency heaters, split systems, zoning systems, air conditioning units, thermostat installation, and more. Our highly qualified technicians are available 24/7 for emergency repairs and our work is 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Parthenon HVAC of Franklin is Licensed, Bonded and Insured
We are a professional commercial and residential heating and air conditioning company committed to doing things the right way. We are proud of our A+ rating with the BBB of Middle Tennessee, so you can rest assured that we will get the job done right. Great services are our priority and our thousands of satisfied customers are why Parthenon is one of the top-rated and most recognized HVAC companies in Middle Tennessee.
You Can Trust Our Franklin HVAC Technicians
We guarantee that you can trust Parthenon and the skilled plumbing and technicians that we send to your home or office. All of our service team members are drug-free, certified professionals who have passed thorough background checks. We promise to treat you and your home or business as we would treat our own.
Parthenon Heating and Cooling Services include:
- Service and maintenance on all air conditioning and furnace makes and models
- Emergency Service and repair
- Routine service
- Regular maintenance contracts
- Safety inspections
- Air duct cleaning
- Central air conditioning installation, service, and repair
- Electric heat pumps
- Gas furnaces
- Electric heat
We can handle any and all aspects of your HVAC repair, whether it’s furnace, air conditioning, heat pump service and installation, or AC repair, we have the skills and tools to get the job done. Contact Parthenon for sales, service, or repair in Franklin and the surrounding areas. Or, feel free to call us at 615-298-2995.
Heating & Cooling Tips
- Keep your unit in tip-top shape. Before each heating and cooling season, have your central heating and air conditioning systems professionally tuned-up. This is the most important step to preventative maintenance on the system.
- Clean filters flow more air. Maintain healthy air quality by replacing your air filter every month. A dirty filter also restricts airflow and causes the unit to run longer during cycles, creating more wear and tear on your whole system. In extreme conditions, dirty filters may even cause your unit to freeze-up.
- Clean debris away from the unit. Especially during the summer, check your outdoor condenser unit for leaves and debris. Keep any shrubs or growth at least 2 feet away from the unit. When mowing, aim the clippings away from the unit. These obstructions cause poor air flow and can damage the unit.
- Don’t use the A/C on a cool day. Running your air conditioner when it is below 60 degrees fahrenheit can damage the compressor, causing costly repairs.
- Set your thermostat wisely: For every 1 degree that the unit has to satisfy, there is a 9% hike in run time. Raising the thermostat a couple degrees in the summer and lowering it in the winter will cause less wear and tear on the system, and reduce energy bills.
- Don’t make your HVAC system work harder than it needs to. Check for air loss through cracks around windows and doors. Outside air getting in, or inside air getting out, makes your unit work harder to keep the temperature satisfied.
More About Franklin TN
The city of Franklin was founded October 26, 1799, by Abram Maury, Jr. (1766–1825), a state senator who is buried with his family in Founders Pointe. Maury named the town after national founding father Benjamin Franklin, who was a close friend of Dr. Hugh Williamson, a member of the Continental Congress after whom Williamson County was named.
During the American Civil War, the Battle of Franklin was fought in the city on November 30, 1864, resulting in almost 10,000 casualties (killed, wounded, captured, and missing). Forty-four buildings were converted to use as field hospitals. The Carter, Carnton, and the Lotz historic homes are still standing from this era.
We provide HVAC services throughout Franklin TN, including 37027, 37064, 37067, 37069.