$24 – $32 an hour (Pay Rate based on level of experience)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Opportunities for advancement
- Life insurance
Lead Plumbing Service Technician (Full-Time) Job Description:
Parthenon Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling, out of Nashville, TN is seeking a full-time Lead Plumbing Service Technician to handle service plumbing calls, installs, and routine maintenance.
Lead Plumbing Service Technician Qualifications:
- A valid drivers license and clean driving record
- Can pass a background check and drug test
- Capable of lifting 60+ pounds
- A strong work ethic
- 3+ years in the plumbing service industry
- Ability to diagnose plumbing issues in a residential environment
- Be able to communicate thoroughly with supervisors, customers, and vendors
- Performance evaluation after ninety (90) days
- Monday to Friday
- On call
To keep our technicians safe we are providing masks , gloves, or any other necessities.
- Service plumbing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Work Location: Multiple Locations
- Driver’s License (Required)
About Parthenon Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling:
Parthenon Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling was established in 2008 by Larry Felts. Since its beginning, Parthenon Plumbing & HVAC has grown and excelled in the middle Tennessee community, raising the bar for industry standards as the leading choice of commercial and residential plumbing services.
At Parthenon, we know that our talented team is what allows us to keep growing and raising the bar, and it is important that our team thrives. That is why we offer a generous benefits package, the opportunity for advancement and promotions, and a healthy work/life balance so our employees can have time to spend with their families and loved ones.
If you think you are perfect for the Lead Plumbing Service Technician position, apply now! Give us a call at (615) 298-2995. To learn more about us or contact us via email, visit our website at https://www.parthenonplumbing.com/.